Roles and Responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive user growth, trust, engagement and revenue across all channels.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in our product, marketing campaigns and channels.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and the broader Marketing team to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives / decision makers).
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand our software and understand our users to connect the two;
- Draw up a positioning document or a list of key messages.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Tell authentic stories about our brand and software to connect with potential users;
- 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to develop and use the right tone and style
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree.