At Zumen, We see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires.
We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, You will collaborate with other designers as well as with our sales and marketing departments to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our customer base.
You will solidify and maintain the company’s visual brand through designing ad campaigns and copy layouts in alignment with established promotional materials. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- 3+ years experience with design software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design with a strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.