As a Customer Success Specialist, you will help craft the company’s customer success strategies, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal Customer Success should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer adoption base.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, support, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Turn the onboarding process into an amazing customer experience,and lead this initiative from ideation to implementation.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our product.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring in -depth insights on real – world customers who need to craft the product roadmap.
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping customers overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies.
- 2 to 4 years of customer onboarding experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree.
- Must be open to work in the US shift.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.