Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify systems and processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Serve as a thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough testing at every stage of product development.
- Determine and develop user requirements for products in production, to ensure maximum usability.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate product requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Domain knowledge in Manufacturing / Procurement process will be a plus
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management.
- Highly proficient business requirement writing capabilities.