Zumen is the only Procurement (Source-to-Pay) platform that understands how the Product Manufacturing companies manage their various New Product Development & Strategic (Re)Sourcing Programs.
- Create Programs (Projects)
- Add Program (Project) Plan
- Setup Milestones/ Phase-Gates
- Create & Manage Build Plans
- Review Build Readiness
Zumen is equipped with part-level granularity to manage your Bill of Materials. Track individual line items and ensure accurate flow of product information among all the stakeholders with Zumen’s unified platform.
- Import, View and Manage Bill of Materials
- View and Manage Parts Lists
- Create Item Codes
- View & Manage Engineering Changes
Zumen offers a scalable, industry-standard format to estimate part costs and ensures that the costing is integrated with Part Life Cycle.
Manage all the sourcing communications and monitor sourcing contracts in real time.
- Create and Manage multiple RFPs
- Create and Manage Cost Estimates
- Send Request for Quotations
- Perform Quotation Negotiations
- Perform Sourcing Approvals
- Create and Manage Purchase Orders (Standard, Blanket, Spot)
- Monitor and Review Ordered Parts Status
A comprehensive dashboard for searching and onboarding new suppliers, managing negotiations, monitoring supplier performance, and managing supplier relationships with ease.
Zumen offers the opportunity to discover and engage with new suppliers with a single click, and the onboarding process is handled completely online.
- Add, View and Manage Suppliers
- Evaluate Suppliers
- Monitor and Review Supplier Dashboards
Stay connected with your entire Source-to-Pay process with Zumen’s comprehensive dashboard. This all-inclusive module integrates data from multiple sources and exposes users to any pending actions that require immediate attention.
- Get Tasks/Approvals Updates and Notifications
- Perform Required Actions
- Visibility into Realtime Sourcing Progress
Zumen consolidates every budget item and tracks the status against each item with all the relevant documents in a single system. This allows a strategic advantage on spending with a clear and straightforward spend approval process.
- Create and Manage Budget Cycle and Budget Items
- Execute Budget Approvals
- Monitor and Review Budget Spends