Career / Job
Software Development Engineer Testing
Chennai - Full Time
- Test complex APIs, Web and mobile based applications that reference database back-end systems.
- Knowledge in one of the following – Junit, TestNG, jmockit, jtest
- Collaborate with a Product Owner and with the wider product and development team to understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests for these new features.
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with the wider Quality department. You should champion clean code and the concept of the test pyramid.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality.
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority. You see distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- Experience – 2 to 4years
- Required skills – Junit, TestNG,Jtest, Jmockit